Wednesday, July 2, 2008

~Summer is getting better~

My summer is getting better and better now since I got Halo 3! Playing it on Xbox Live made things alot more interesting. Plus, I found Go-On Wings Theme(Take Off Go-On Wings), I'm currently listening to it. Plus I spent a crap load of cash on computer stuff:

A 500gb External Hardrive
A Mouse
A Dazzle Video Capture Card(Currently finding time to return this and get a Pinnacle Video Transfer)

Anyways, I'm saving alot more space on my crappy 70gb internal(-w-). Plus I don't have to deal with double clicking anymore! Well, I'm gonna go do some stuff, I'll talk to you guys later!

Song of the Day:
[Rip HQ] Take Off !! Go-On Wings !!.MP3 - Project R.

Video of the Day:

1 comment:

ShadowNeko003 said...

Go-On Wings! Oh and funny that you should mention Full Metal, since I just finished watching the movie again. (haven't watched it since the fansub first came out...now I feel like watching the whole series again.)